Friday, September 14, 2012

I love when it rains

Do you love when it rains? 
Since Monday it has been cold and raining a lot. Some people don't like it, but I love when it rains.

For me it seems as it with rain everything bad washes away, all problems, worries.
Especially when it is raining a lot, it is so refreshing and very relaxing.
Feeling the rain, walking in the rain, hearing it and seeing it, really washes away all the stress.
It feel so good. 
My favorite thing is to light up my scented candle, make a big, hot, cup of coffee and write.
Rain is my muse and I find it to be very peaceful and inspirational.

Does bad weather affect your motivation and get you down?
If rainy days get you down, think positively and surround yourselves with positive people.
A rainy day may leave you with terrible hair and a bad mood, but it doesn't have to be that way.
Try and listen, there's just something soothing about the sound of rain.
Next time it rains, try making an amazing day in. Stay in bed, watch movies, drink hot chocolate (coffee or tea), learn to love the rain.
Whatever the weather, stay positive! 

''Love''
 Dusana


Here are some wonderful and inspirational quotes about rain:






''The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain.''
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow~



''I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain; What a wonderful feeling, I'm happy again.'' 
~Arthur Freed~

 
''The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.''

~Dolly Parton~



''Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.''

~John Ruskin~



9 comments:

  1. Beautifully said and I have to say, rain doesn't make me happy but in a way it lets me know that out there somewhere, someone is having their distress washed away by the rain.

    Furita


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dusana,
    This time you are getting a highly anticipated, much loved comment from Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet star! Rejoice and sing in the rain.
    Now then, in Britain, we have just had the coldest, dullest and wettest 'summer' on record. Yet, despite that, I have much to be grateful for. As I listen to the rain on my roof, I know I'm in a loving, warm, safe environment. I am blessed.
    Pawsitive wishes and doggy kisses, Penny xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.
      Big hello to you all (Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet star) in rainy Britain ;-)
      Hope you are having a nice and relaxing weekend.

      Dusana :-)

      Delete
  3. Hi Dusana:)

    We've had a very bad weather here in Denmark. Yes rain, cold and windy as well. Well, I love when it's raining. A times i just wanna sit and look through my window when it rains and I agree with you when you say, " rain washes away stress "

    http://elenee-michelle.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle, lovely to hear from you.

      Dusana :-)

      Delete
  4. You really are very posi tive. That is a great thing to have; positivity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) It makes a big difference in your life when you stay positive.

      Dusana :-)

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much, I'm glad you like it.

    Dusana :-)

    ReplyDelete